The Linx 4900 continuous ink jet printer provides an everyday product coding solution that delivers low total cost of ownership and simple, trouble free operation for product identification.
The Linx 4900 ink jet product coding solution prints up to 2 lines of text and logos at production line speeds of up to 6.25m/s, and thanks to the wide variety of Linx inks available can print onto virtually any substance.
The Linx 4900 product coding printer, with its unique curved stainless steel case and its IP55 washdown rating, delivers safe and clean operation in all production environments where cleanliness is important.
- Simple menu-driven interface with message preview for error-free code creation
- 50 message memory store and automatic date creation minimize the need for editing
- Self cleaning printhead and automatic power down give mess-free, trouble-free starts and stops
- Automatic and thorough cleaning of the printhead and conduit at every shutdown. Linx’s unique FullFlushTM system ensures mess-free, trouble-free starts and stops
- Sealed robust printhead requires no manual adjustments, removing the risk of damage to critical components
- No need to stop or open the printer to refill, so production is not disrupted
- Casing is free of doors and other dirt traps, making it easy to clean
- Small compact design with no need for factory air, allowing quick and easy installation and relocation